20071117

I'm really so tired.

Oh man, really so tired and I wished I could go to bed now. But I can't. I have to fret over my schoolwork. My eyes really hurt so bad, like sore, but not red. Ouch. And a runny nose. Really tired. Tired tired tired.....

Had a long day in school today. For both gay-iest subjects. It was really a draggggggggg man. And yay, went to food expo with my bbms(: Carpet rolling and cam whoring sessions at T3(:

I love the airport(: And I love Popeyes'.
Thanks Lovelies! I enjoyed myself really much. Dear orneh, my photographs okay. I love my handsome face so bad. Heh. I'll update more about my trip to Food Expo and T3 sooooon. So CUI now. :/ Hooooooo... Back to work now and I have to rewrite my dumbass resume. Cries out loud. So damn frustrated with schoolwork and all the researches I have to do. ): Break, I need a break. Anyway, please support YILE(:
By sms-ing: tnpsfma 10 (your nric) (your name) to 77877
Each sms cost only 20cents(: Don't scrimp on this 20cents la. Lol.
She is competing in this food competition at the Food Expo! (: Closing date for smses is on the 18th, 10pm. HURRAY SMS OKAY(: IF YOU'RE FROM TPBAND, YOU BETTER SMS! Show some love for our darling Yile!! (: Thankssss. Nights!


I didn't call back.
Someone else did.
You left me staring into nothing for awhile.
Whatever. Since you're never calling back now.
I almost forgotten you existed in my phonebook.
Why should I bother, ASK ME.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home